|As a specialist broker in the sector, Unity Insurance Services recognises the diverse activities undertaken by charities and voluntary organisations and the ways in which you operate. Therefore we develop insurance products, cover and solutions that fit your exact needs. We don’t believe in the one size fits all approach.
Unity Insurance Services offers a full range of policies to UK based charities sourced through leading insurers to create products that are robust and flexible. We offer policies to protect your organisation’s:
- Physical assets such as buildings, equipment, contents
- Income, money and finances
- Personnel - i.e. staff, volunteers, trustees and members
- Liabilities - both of the organisation and key individuals
- Brand and reputation
Depending on your organisation, size, complexity and the type of activities you are involved in, we will offer policies, cover or schemes to fit around you.
In the 80 years of working with charities, we’ve sourced the widest range of insurance covers from the basics to the unusual and complex, covering:
- Buildings to bonfire nights
- Contents to camels
- Formula one racing cars to fund raising events
- Indemnity for Trustees to international expeditions
- Night hikes and orienteering to overseas missions
- Liabilities to leisure activities
- X-ray machines to yachts
- Zebras to zorbing
So whether your insurance needs are large or small, complex or straight forward or you are an association or an umbrella organisation looking for a tailored affinity scheme for your members, Unity Insurance Services can provide unique, innovative and cost effective insurance solutions to help you achieve your goals.
Find out more on the services we can offer your organisation:
Charities • Community and Voluntary Organisations, • Children's Charities and Youth Groups • Activity Centres • Associations and Umbrella Organisations • Events and Fundraising Activities
back to top