As a subsidiary of a youth charity, The Scout Association, Unity Insurance Services has unrivalled experience, expertise and knowledge of the insurance needs of the youth sector and the way children's charities and youth groups operate.
Unity Insurance Services:
- Is one of the UK’s leading insurance brokers for the youth sector.
- Has been protecting the people, property, liabilities and activities of children’s charities and youth groups for over 80 years.
- Arranges the Insurance cover for over 500,000 children and young people and over 100,000 adult staff and volunteers who work with them.
- Provides protection and re-assurance to those working with children and young people so they may do their job.
- Donates 100% of its profits back to charity.
Youth and children’s charities often find it difficult to get cost effective cover as some insurers often have low appetite for such exposures. Therefore getting the right guidance and advice from a broker who understands what you do is essential.
Our long-standing experience and insight of youth organisations, means that:
- We have better understanding of youth groups and children's charities than other brokers.
- We can provide a more detailed picture of risks of our clients.
- We are able to advise on risk management, child protection and safeguarding policies based on our experience of being part of a youth charity ourselves.
We work with insurers who specialise in these complex areas and who are flexible and seek our expertise when it comes to negotiating cover or settling claims for our children's charity and youth group clients.
This places Unity Insurance Services in a strong position to offer you packages, covers and terms specifically designed for your children's charity or youth group, and in many cases resulting in better cover for less money.
Get the right insurance cover for your children's charity or youth group.
Speak to our Insurance Experts
We understand that insurance can be a daunting subject. So we take the time to talk to you and explain any jargon in language that you, your staff and volunteers will understand. We can also quote on a like-for-like basis with your existing policy as a comparison and then offer suggestions for streamlining to save you money and /or provide better protection.
Lines are open Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm.
Get a Quote Online
Alternatively if you are a small charity or youth group, you can get a quote and arrange cover quickly and easily online via our "Get a Quote" page, Simply fill in a form by answering a few questions about your charity and the cover you need.
back to top