Insurance for Property Owners

Insurance for Property Companies

Insurance for property management and service companies

We're keen to work with property owning and property managing companies involved with:

Residential properties

  • Single-family homes
  • Multi-family homes
  • Townhouses
  • Condominiums
  • Apartments
  • Vacation rentals

Commercial buildings

  • Light manufacturing factories such as food packaging
  • Warehouses
  • Distribution facilities
  • Public accommodations like hotels 
  • Retail properties such as malls, restaurants, and gas stations
  • Office properties such as real estate brokerages or doctors offices
  • Co-working spaces where professionals rent work space by the day or the hour

Other buildings

  • Places of worship

Insurance cover tailored to property owning companies

Our policy wording is specifically designed for property owners and property management companies, which includes:

  • 90 days unoccupancy
  • Contract works
  • Employers’ liability
  • Engineering breakdown
  • Glass
  • Legal expenses
  • Loss of keys
  • Loss of metered services
  • Loss of rent and alternative accommodation
  • Malicious damage by tenants
  • Terrorism
  • Theft and attempted theft
  • Trace and access

As well as the more standard business insurance covers, such as:

  • Buildings and contents
  • Public liability
  • Employers' liability
  • Cyber liability
  • Personal accident cover
Call our property insurance experts

Please call me to to discuss cover for your property owning business or to get a quote.

Call me:

0345 040 7731