Insurance solutions for Scouting
Remember, we're Scouts too
Our 80 years’ heritage means we understand Scouting and what cover you need. We use this knowledge, expertise and capability to support your Scout Group and your insurance requirements. This, coupled with our flexible and empathetic approach, makes it easy for you to work with us.
Find out more about the specialist insurance we arrange for Scout groups, districts, counties and campsites.
Cover provided for groups and members
We arrange the following cover for members and Scout groups, districts and counties on behalf of the Scouts, so you don't have to.
What makes us different?
As well as arranging tailored insurance cover at competitive premiums:
- We're your insurance broker, the only one owned by the Scouts.
- Over 80 years’ experience providing cover to the Scout Movement.
- You get a personal service from our dedicated team of experienced Account Handlers, who between them have over 60 years’ experience of working with Scouts.
- We work only with like-minded insurers who share our commitment and understanding of Scouting issues.
- If you need to make a claim, we help you through the process, getting you reimbursed as quickly as possible.
- You’ll be pleased to know we don’t charge broker administration fees (although some insurers we use may charge fees).
- All our profits returned to the Scouts helping support the members
In our survey of new and renewing Scout customers
- 91% said they already have or are very likely or likely to recommend us
- 90% were very satisfied or satisfied with the service from us.
(based on 85 replies from February to April 2019).