Insurance solutions for the Scouts
Remember, we're Scouts too
Our 80 years’ heritage means we understand Scouting and what cover you need. We use this knowledge and expertise to support your Scout group and meet your Scout insurance needs. This, coupled with our flexible and empathetic approach, makes it easy for you to work with us.
Cover provided for Scout groups and members
The Scouts provides protection for liability claims made against members or groups and medical expenses that are a result of a Scouting activity. It also provides protection for all Scout management committees and trustees.
Insurance cover your Scout group may need to consider
Find out more about the specialist Scout insurance we can arrange for your Scout group, district, county or campsite.
What makes us different?
As well as arranging tailored insurance cover at competitive premiums:
- We're your insurance broker, the only one owned by the Scouts.
- Over 80 years’ experience providing cover to the Scout Movement.
- You get a personal service from our dedicated team of experienced Account Handlers, who between them have over 60 years’ experience of working with Scouts.
- We work only with like-minded insurers who share our commitment and understanding of Scouting issues.
- If you need to make a claim, we help you through the process, getting you reimbursed as quickly as possible.
- All our profits returned to the Scouts helping support the members
In our survey of new and renewing Scout customers
- 90% were very satisfied or satisfied with the service from us.
- 89% said they already have or are very likely or likely to recommend us
(based on 220 replies from May to December 2019).