Insurance for NCS Programme Deliverers
We’re pleased to be the preferred supplier of insurance to the NCS programme, working in partnership with the NCS Trust and CaSE Insurance.
We’ve designed a specific policy for the use of deliverers of the NCS programme.
As a NCS programme deliverer, you receive:
- insurance designed with your activities in mind;
- standard cover on key risks, including abuse cover, member to member cover, indemnity to principals;
- cover that exceeds the minimum insurance standards NCS Trust requires of all its programme deliverers;
- competitive premiums – cover is priced to help achieve the NCS goal of lower delivery cost per participant;
- insurance cover provided by a specialist broker and underwriter, both whom have a detailed knowledge of the area you work in; and
- free access to risk management advice and resources, including templates to help you through the compliance minefield.
The NCS Trust:
- are tasked with governance, safety and affordability of the programme;
- are tendered for an insurance solution which would help programme deliverers:
- to make sure they were properly covered with no gaps in cover,
- to be able to respond swiftly if an incident occurs, recognising the importance of dealing quickly and sensitively if an issue arises. good insurance and claims services help you to do this.
- want to help you to bring down the cost of delivery per participant and insurance is an outgoing cost which all programme deliverers will have.
You can be confident of working with an insurance broker who understands the way NCS Programme Deliverers operate, what’s important to you, and the risks you need to protect against.