Minibus and motor Insurance Girlguiding

Minibus and motor insurance for Girlguiding

Our motor insurance policies cover vehicles owned by your Girlguiding Unit like minibuses, karts, quad bikes and other vehicles used on campsites.


What’s covered?

  • Comprehensive policies come with a higher excess but substantially protect vehicles owned by your Unit or in its custody from accidental damage.
  • Third party fire and theft policies extend fire and theft cover to a third party only policy.
  • Third party only policies are legally required in the United Kingdom and only protect against injury, loss or damage to third parties.                       

We can also arrange short period motor insurance, which is ideal for Units hiring or borrowing vehicles such as a minibus.


Special features of our Guide Minibus policy

Standard cover includes loaning or hiring your minibus to other Guide Units and Scout Groups.

Option to extend to include loan to other non-profit making organisations

UK Breakdown cover through the AA

  • Roadside assistance
  • Onward Travel
  • Home start

European Breakdown service extension

30 Days European use extension

New vehicle replacement within 12 months of purchase

Call our team to get a quote

Call our team to get a quote

Call us:

0345 040 7706

'I know it's a relatively small amount, but I must say how refreshing it is to have a relatively straightforward claim process, a swift response and no quibbles from Unity/ the underwriter.'

Battle District Girlguides Headquarters