Property and equipment Girlguiding - tents

Property and Equipment Insurance for Girlguiding

Property insurance includes buildings on your property and covers the cost of rebuilding or repairing them. Most Units will own contents and equipment, some of which could be costly to replace. Contents or All Risks insurance covers the cost of replacing equipment that has been stolen, lost or damaged.


Our Guide Property and Equipment policy

Our Guide Property and Equipment Policy is designed for Girlguiding to provide a flexible package to suit your individual needs.


Special features of our Guide Property and Equipment policy

Your Unit’s equipment is covered during use at camp, in transit to and from camp, as well as in storage.

Don’t get caught underinsured, we’ll provide you with a FREE buildings estimation. 

We have delegated authority to settle many claims in house, helping speed up getting your claims resolved.

What can be covered?

The buildings, contents and equipment owned by your Unit for a range of risks such as fire, theft, water damage from burst pipes or flooding, falling trees, storms (including storm damage to tents) and subsidence.

Under our policy, you can insure:

  • Buildings
  • Contents
  • Equipment in use, in transit to and from camp, as well as in storage
  • Loaned equipment you may use
  • Other people’s equipment when you hire or borrow it
  • Money held by officials
  • Loss of income, if you rent out your building or equipment
  • Trailers
  • Personal effects of your members
  • Your members’ no claims bonus for their own vehicles
Call our team to get a quote

Call our team to get a quote

Call us:q

0345 040 7704

'I know it's a relatively small amount, but I must say how refreshing it is to have a relatively straightforward claim process, a swift response and no quibbles from Unity/ the underwriter.'

Battle District Girlguides Headquarters